What should be paid attention to in summer massage in Dubai?
In Dubai, whether it is summer or winter, most of the time the weather is dominated by sweltering heat. If the indoor temperature is relatively high, the number of turning over during sleep will naturally increase, which will increase the chances of muscle stiffness in the neck and waist; the temperature of the air conditioner If the fan is blown too low or violently, the neck will get cold, and cervical spondylosis will be induced. In addition, due to the hot weather, people spend less time going out and spend more time surfing the Internet and watching TV at home. If you stay in one posture for a long time, you will feel uncomfortable. At this time, if you can have a Full Body Massage in Dubai, your physical condition will be greatly improved.
But in summer, or in days with high temperature, we also need to pay attention to three main cautions when massaging:
1. You can take a bath before massage. The water temperature should be between 37-50 degrees when bathing. It is best to feel warm and comfortable. You should add water while washing to keep the water temperature to reach a constant temperature. Only by maintaining a constant temperature and enough time, In order to ensure the maximum performance of the drug.
2. Before massage, you can also soak your feet for about 20 minutes to open the capillaries of the feet, then wipe and wrap the feet with a clean hot towel, and then press the left foot first, in the order of sole, inner foot, For the outer side of the foot and the dorsum of the foot, the massage time is generally between 30-45 minutes.
3. It is not advisable to massage within 30 minutes before and after meals, because massage before meals will inhibit the secretion of gastric juice, which is not good for digestion. Doing a massage immediately after a meal will reduce the blood volume of the gastrointestinal tract and affect digestion.
What else should I pay attention to?
1. It is best to drink a cup of warm water within 30 minutes after the massage, which is conducive to the operation of blood circulation. If you take a Dubai massage with full service, you may need more water than you think for your body.
2. Do not drink tea, wine or other beverages. The person to be massaged should first soak his feet in hot water, which can stabilize and relax his mood. After soaking his feet, the person to be massaged should lie on his back on the bed.
3. Some patients suffer from chronic diseases and need to take medicines. They cannot stop taking medicines privately when they are combined with massage. They should take medicines according to the doctor’s instructions. If foot massage is performed at the same time as systemic treatment, then wait for the condition to improve, after you get better, reduce the amount and frequency of taking the medicine according to the doctor's advice.
4. People with kidney disease, heart disease, and diabetes should not massage for more than 15 minutes each time.
At last, you can also check the precautions for winter massage in Dubai also.