Thirty years old is the most precious and wonderful age of a person. However, most people go home from work every day, they feel like they are falling apart. Many people of this age feel like a flower that is about to wither. Do you think that only the people engaged in hard physical labor will they feel this way? Actually not! Many busy clerks in the office are suffering from pain in the lumbar spine and cervical spine.
Nowdays, Dubai hospitality industry and Dubai tourism industry are vigorously developed, and a large number of practitioners work very hard every day and consume their bodies. In the gap between their work, many people will choose massage to relax themselves. Many massage methods are very effective, including Thai Massage , Japanese Massage, but the most one for relieved of fatigue, we think it is still back massage with Massage essential oil.
Back massage can relieve the pressure of back pain after work, promote systemic blood circulation, massage can relax muscles, joint flexibility, make people feel refreshed, eliminate fatigue, and play an important role in ensuring good health.
Long-term adherence to back massage, you can also lose weight, play the role of body health and longevity, of course, there is a saying that long-term massage can treat high blood pressure, etc., but self-feeling is still very effective in losing weight. Now, I will introduce some notes of back massage to you.
Yuri comes from Japan, she has the most professional skill with the back massage。
1. If the back skin is injured, be sure to avoid it when you massage.
2. The room should be kept ventilated during massage, and the air conditioner or electric fan should not be blown directly back.
3. It is not advisable to do a back massage for half an hour before meals and 1 hour after meals. Massage before meals may inhibit the secretion of gastric juice, which is unfavorable for digestion. Immediate massage after meals may cause a decrease in blood volume of the gastrointestinal tract and affect digestion.
During massage process
Time for back massage. It usually takes about 30-40 minutes to massage a person at a time. If the body is weak or can't stand the pain, you should reduce the massage time. If you have a serious heart attack or kidney disease, it is best to massage for about 3-5 minutes. In addition, to control the strength of patients with severe heart disease.
1. Drink water after the back massage. After receiving the back or body massage treatment, the reflex zone is stimulated to cause the sediment and toxins accumulated in the reflex zone and blood to be excreted through the excretory organs such as the kidney, and bladder. Therefore, after each foot massage, you must drink 300-500 cc of water to excrete toxins and sediments from the body.
2. After the massage, avoid taking a cold shower or rubbing the massage with cold water. Because the capillaries are in an expanded state after massage, cold water stimulation is prone to illness.
Common misunderstanding of back massage
1: The harder the better
Many people think that the harder the strength of the back massage, the better. So ,in the massage process, let the masseuse press the harder weight to the body. But you may not know, massage too heavy, will lead to many bad results.
Moderate back massage can prolong life and be good for your health, but everything should be moderate and too far behind. The massage is mainly divided into two parts, the first is hot compress, then the massage.
2: Focus on the pain in the massage
When people receive back massage, because they hold the idea of “more painful and more effective”, they often only pay attention to the soreness. In the massage center, it can seen frequently that the customers are sweating and still hold on to the towel. In fact, the blind pursuit of "pain" during the back massage is more harmful than the discovery and treatment of the disease.
Now, you should get some important notes of back massage. If you want to know more about how enjoy a massage, or more tips on back massage, don't hesitate to get in touch with us for any questions you may have.