The Role of Facial Massage and Some Technique
In Dubai, for ladies' skin, the biggest enemy is the high temperature and the strong sunshine. Because of the uncomfortable weather, the face skin may be aging quickly. After the daily care, a face massage will be a good choice for your skin.
The effect of facial massage is to improve blood circulation, supplement nutrition to tissues, increase oxygen delivery, promote normal cell metabolism, help skin excrete waste and carbon dioxide, reduce oil accumulation, make skin tissue dense and elastic, and eliminate accumulation under skin. Excessive moisture, eliminate swelling and skin relaxation, effectively delay skin aging; relax the subcutaneous nerves, get enough rest, eliminate fatigue, reduce muscle pain and tension, and rejuvenate.
Helen comes from Japan, she is good at Japanese face massage.
Before applying massage, be sure to apply some massage cream to your face. The special massage cream not only lubricates the hand, but also absorbs the heat generated by the friction during massage. It not only exerts the effect of massage, but also avoids the damage that the friction may cause to the skin.
The face massage time should be moderate, not too long or too short, depending on the nature, condition and age of the skin. Dry skin massage, massage 8 to 15 minutes; oily skin less massage, massage 5 to 10 minutes; allergic skin up to 2 minutes or no massage. Please use it at the same time for massage.
1. Cheek: use the middle finger, ring finger's fingertips, start from the chin along the lower edge of the contour of the face, draw a small circle behind the ear, draw a small circle from the corner of the mouth to the ear; then draw a small circle from the person to the ear; Draw a small circle from the nose to the temple. 5 to 8 times.
2. Nose: Use the middle finger and ring finger to draw a small circle on both sides of the nose. And along the two sides of the nose, follow the nose, brows, eyebrows, temples, gently slip. Number of massages: 3 to 5 times.
3. Eyebrow: Use the middle finger to the abdomen along the eyebrows from bottom to top, cross massage. 3 to 5 times.
4. Forehead: Use the palm of your hand and gently stroke the bottom of your forehead. 3 to 5 times.
5. Eyes: Hands cover the face and massage around the eyes in a circular motion, always from the inside out for two minutes.
6. Repeat the first step, using the middle finger, ring finger to the abdomen, draw a small circle from the corner of the mouth to the ear; then draw a small circle from the person to the ear; draw a small circle from the nose to the temple. 2 to 3 times.
If you want to know more about it, or get more tips or notes, just contact us for any questions you may have.