The Precautions for Essential Oil Massage in Dubai?
In Dubai, people love to accept a massage when they want relax their body and mind. There are many options in every massage center, such s Japanese Massage, Thai Massage, Swedish Massage and so on. And you can add the essential oil to your original massage progress. But when you want try this essential oil, you may pay a little time to get some knowledge about it. Now, let's have a look.
Nancy is so professional at essential oil massage, and also Nuru Massage in Dubai!
Precautions before essential oil massage
1. Before performing essential oil massage, skin sensitivity test should be carried out. Take a drop of diluted essential oil or compound essential oil, apply it on the back of the ear or on the sensitive skin inside the arm. If there is no allergic reaction within 24 hours, you can use this essential oil massage.
2. Please read the instruction manual carefully before performing the essential oil massage. The taboos on the instructions must not be done to avoid physical discomfort. It is also necessary to see clearly before use, whether the essential oil used is a single essential oil or a compound essential oil. If it is a single essential oil, it must be diluted before it can be used.
3. It is recommended to clean before applying essential oil massage, but it is not recommended to use overheated water for cleaning. Because the overheated water will cause excessive use of the subsequent essential oils, it may cause excess nutrients in the skin. Therefore, it is recommended to use warm water for cleaning before applying the essential oil massage.
4. Do not use deodorant or fragrance before applying body oil massage, as it will reduce the massage effect of subsequent essential oils.
5. Whitening essential oils are best used at night, as most whitening essential oils are light-sensitive and are used during the day to make the skin easier to tan, so it is recommended to go straight to sleep after using whitening essential oils at night. It is specially necessary in Dubai for its climate with hard sunshine and high temperature.
6. Essential oil massage needs to avoid sensitive parts, such as eyes and lips, because the skin resistance of sensitive parts is lower than that of other parts. It is easy to stimulate sensitive skin by using normal skin essential oil. Essential oils need to avoid sensitive parts.
Precautions after essential oil massage
1. Wash immediately after the essential oil massage, as immediate cleaning will affect the essential oil effect. After the facial oil massage, it is not necessary to clear it. After the body oil massage, it is recommended to clean it after 6 hours. However, if the essential oil is used too much and the skin feels too oily, it can still be cleaned.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women do not recommend essential oil massage, as most essential oils contain ingredients that are used with caution in pregnant women, and may cause effects on pregnant women and babies. For safety reasons, essential oil massage is not recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
3. The optimal frequency of essential oil massage is 1-2 times a week. Because the frequency of essential oil massage is too high, it is easy to burden the skin, causing problems such as acne and closed mouth. And after the essential oil massage, the skin needs a certain amount of rest time to absorb, so the essential oil massage should not be too frequent.
4. It is recommended that the same type of essential oil should not be used for more than three months. Because the same essential oil is used for a long time, the skin is easily tolerated, and the use effect does not start to be significant. It is recommended to use essential oil for massage.
If you want to know more about it, or get more tips or notes, just contact us for any questions you may have.
#Nancy #FullbodymassageinDubai #DubaiMassage #MassageinDubai