Dubai Essential Oil Massage Precautions
Essential oil massage in Dubai refers to the use of essential oil massage oil (base oil and essential oil blended with massage oil), applied to the massage, we can relax the body and relieve stress by body to body massage.
Essential oils can enter the skin cells through massage and then into the blood vessels and deep tissues throughout the body. Using essential oils for massage can achieve relaxation and relieve stress, while at the same time helping to decompress the skin. It is also a great way to maintain beauty.
Precautions before essential oil massage in Dubai
1. Before performing essential oil massage, skin sensitivity test should be carried out.
Take a drop of diluted essential oil or compound essential oil, apply it on the back of the ear or on the sensitive skin inside the arm. If there is no allergic reaction within 24 hours, you can use this essential oil massage in Dubai.
2. Please read the instruction manual carefully before performing the essential oil massage.
The taboos on the instructions must not be done to avoid physical discomfort. It is also necessary to see clearly before use, whether the essential oil used is a single essential oil or a compound essential oil. If it is a single essential oil, it must be diluted before it can be used.
3. It is recommended to clean before applying essential oil massage, but it is not recommended to use overheated water for cleaning.
Because the overheated water will cause excessive use of the subsequent essential oils, it may cause excess nutrients in the skin. Therefore, it is recommended to use warm water for cleaning before applying essential oil massage.
4. Do not use deodorant or fragrance before applying body oil massage, as it will reduce the massage effect of subsequent essential oils.
5. It is best to use whitening essential oils at night, because most whitening essential oils are photosensitive. During the daytime, the skin is easier to tan, so it is recommended to go straight to sleep after using whitening essential oil at night.
6. Essential oil massage needs to avoid sensitive parts, such as eyes and lips, because the skin tolerance of sensitive parts is lower than that of other parts. Using normal skin oil, it is easy to stimulate sensitive skin, so proceed Essential oils need to avoid sensitive parts.
Precautions after essential oil massage in Dubai
1. Wash immediately after the essential oil massage, as immediate cleaning will affect the essential oil effect. After the facial oil massage, you don't need to be clear. After the body oil massage, it is recommended to clean it after 6 hours. However, if the essential oil is used too much and the skin feels too oily, it can still be cleaned.
2. Pregnant women and lactating women do not recommend essential oil massage, because most essential oils contain pregnant women with caution ingredients, which may affect pregnant women and babies. For safety reasons, it is not recommended to use essential oil massage during pregnancy and lactation.
3. The optimal frequency of essential oil massage is 1-2 times a week. Because the frequency of essential oil massage is too high, it is easy to put a burden on the skin, causing problems such as acne and closed mouth. And after the essential oil massage, the skin needs a certain rest time to absorb, so the essential oil massage should not be too frequent.
4. It is recommended that the same type of essential oil should not be used for more than three months. Because the same essential oil is used for a long time, the skin is prone to tolerance, and the use effect will not start to be significant. It is recommended to use essential oil for massage.